Shifting Times

Inciting an awakening to transform our lives & planet in these shifting times

God, Send Me Money!

Little Johnny wanted $100 for a new bike and prayed for two weeks, but nothing happened.

Then he decided to write God a letter asking for the money. When the local postmaster saw the letter addressed to “God, USA,” he decided to send it to the President of the United States.

The President was so impressed, touched, and amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a $5 bill.

Little Johnny was delighted with the $5 and wrote a thank-you note to God. It read: “Dear God, thank you for sending the money. However, I noticed that for some reason you had to send it through Washington, D.C. As usual, those crooks deducted $95.”

Tags: HAHAHA

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

LOL

RSS

Please visit & Support our sponsors!

If you would like to contribute to keeping this site online, please make a donation - All donations are gratefully appreciated! Love and Blessings

www.playingwiththeuniverse.com

Please Vote For Us Here

Help support the site and buy the book here!

Buy the books and help support the site.

Sign up for Shifting Times Newsletter, Keep Calm and Sparkle on with Sharon Taphorn and the Angel Wisdom of the Day.

To Receive the Angels in your In-Box enter your email address Here. 

For Email Marketing you can trust

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Sukadev Bretz posted a video

Mantrasingen: Kavita Sachara Chara

Kavita singt im Satsang bei Yoga Vidya Bad Meinberg das Mantra „Sachara Chara Pari Purna". http://www.yoga-vidya.de Das gesamte Mantra enthält die Textzeilen...
1 hour ago
Sharon Taphorn posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Sharon Taphorn gave a gift to Heidi
20 hours ago
Sharon Taphorn left a comment for Heidi
20 hours ago
Sharon Taphorn added a discussion to the group Beacon's of Light from The group
Thumbnail

~ E-Family Steps Up ~

~Re-minders from Home~Note: This message has been edited and in spots rechanneled by the group for better clarity in this format.Beacons of Light—NovemberChanneled live 2014_10_25The E-Family Steps Up_____________________________Greetings from Home. I am so overjoyed to be with you these days, to share with you what is coming for humanity. Dear ones, it is amazing where you have taken this beautiful game of pretending to be a human, and what you have each worked with individually as well as on…See More
20 hours ago
Sharon Taphorn gave a gift to Joanna
yesterday
Sharon Taphorn left a comment for Joanna
yesterday
Sharon Taphorn posted blog posts
Saturday
Naheed Vatcha left a comment for Sharon Taphorn
"This is a perfect message to read. Thanks very much for posting this. Reminded me to stop and breathe :-)) Thank you and all the best to you. PS, I love the 1974 vintage post!"
Friday
Sharon Taphorn updated an event
Thumbnail

Angels, Guides, and other Realms with Sharon Taphorn at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shiftingtimesradio

November 27, 2014 from 6pm to 8pm
Join Sharon each Thursday as she shares messages of love, transformation and healing with spirit shares with the Angels, Masters and other Beings of Light. 6pm pacific/9pm easternEach week features different angels and guides and how to work with them to enhance your life and teach you how to make life flow more easily or how to get into that flow. How they can assist us and working with their energy to make life better, Discussions, meditations and spiritual guidance. Mini readings are offered…See More
Friday
ÀŕįŁè♥◊♥╓╖▬ updated their profile
Friday
Sharon Taphorn gave a gift to NyteWolf Catori
Friday
Sharon Taphorn left a comment for NyteWolf Catori
Friday
Sharon Taphorn gave a gift to Healing Energy
Friday
Sharon Taphorn left a comment for Healing Energy
Friday
Sharon Taphorn gave a gift to Eloise Newell
Friday
Sharon Taphorn left a comment for Eloise Newell
Friday
billy jones bluez posted a blog post

...live performances!

"what really got to me were the lyrics. ...it is “blues” transformed, updated and urbanized."  "...he has a voice that will enchant you. ...his songs are dripping with sexuality. ...at times dark. ...mysterious. ...downright funky, and always compelling. ...Billy Jones is certainly his own man. ...with a show-stopping style that will stir your heart, your intellect and your soul."Mz. SouthernSoul Blues Critic…See More
Thursday
billy jones bluez updated their profile
Thursday
Sharon Taphorn gave a gift to Sara sandlin
Thursday

© 2014   Created by Sharon Taphorn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service