Shifting Times

Inciting an awakening to transform our lives & planet in these shifting times

God, Send Me Money!

Little Johnny wanted $100 for a new bike and prayed for two weeks, but nothing happened.

Then he decided to write God a letter asking for the money. When the local postmaster saw the letter addressed to “God, USA,” he decided to send it to the President of the United States.

The President was so impressed, touched, and amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a $5 bill.

Little Johnny was delighted with the $5 and wrote a thank-you note to God. It read: “Dear God, thank you for sending the money. However, I noticed that for some reason you had to send it through Washington, D.C. As usual, those crooks deducted $95.”

Tags: HAHAHA

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

LOL

RSS

Please visit & Support our sponsors!

If you would like to contribute to keeping this site online, please make a donation - All donations are gratefully appreciated! Love and Blessings

www.playingwiththeuniverse.com

Please Vote For Us Here

Help support the site and buy the book here!

Buy the books and help support the site.

Sign up for Shifting Times Newsletter, Keep Calm and Sparkle on with Sharon Taphorn and the Angel Wisdom of the Day.

To Receive the Angels in your In-Box enter your email address Here. 

For Email Marketing you can trust

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Sharon Taphorn posted a blog post

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Communication

Inner TruthEmpower yourself by seeking your inner truth and then expressing it. It is a form of your self-expression and withholding it can lead to unpleasant reactions within your physical, mental, and emotional bodies, particularly in the area of your neck and throat. Physical manifestations in your body are often the…See More
4 hours ago
Sharon Taphorn gave a gift to Naseem
19 hours ago
Sharon Taphorn left a comment for Naseem
19 hours ago
Sharon Taphorn gave a gift to Honey Malone
19 hours ago
Sharon Taphorn left a comment for Honey Malone
19 hours ago

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Review

Looking at the PastYou have acquired much as you have journeyed through this lifetime and others and it is a good time to do a review and see the gifts these have brought to your now. The lessons you have learned from these experiences are part of your soul's path and helps you to understand your purpose on a small scale as well…See More
yesterday
Sharon Taphorn posted blog posts
Sunday
Sharon Taphorn gave a gift to Tiffany Lane
Saturday
Sharon Taphorn left a comment for Tiffany Lane
Saturday
Sharon Taphorn gave a gift to Martha Lovrin
Saturday
Sharon Taphorn left a comment for Martha Lovrin
Saturday
Sharon Taphorn gave a gift to starie jourdan
Friday
Sharon Taphorn left a comment for starie jourdan
Friday

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Enjoy Yourself

Take time each day for joyTake time out to enjoy all the hard work you do every day. These moments bring you inspiration as it allows your mind to clear when you do something 'just for fun'. Enjoying yourself is just as important as having a meditation practice in your day. These two activities are vital to your well-being and…See More
Friday
Sharon Taphorn commented on Sharon Taphorn's event Angels, Guides, and other Realms with Sharon Taphorn
"hmmm fun lol, not sure yet lol... it has been a very busy week and my went out of town this afternoon and left her dogs with me and they don't like pixie, plus I need to walk four dogs after working 10 straight hours today and so I knew there…"
Friday
Ellen Ryan commented on Sharon Taphorn's event Angels, Guides, and other Realms with Sharon Taphorn
"I look forward to hearing you next week.  I hope your cancellation of this week's show was for a fun reason and not due to an emergency.  Best wishes."
Thursday
Sharon Taphorn posted blog posts
Thursday
Sharon Taphorn gave a gift to Rosemary Pereira
Thursday
Sharon Taphorn left a comment for Rosemary Pereira
Thursday
Sharon Taphorn commented on Sharon Taphorn's event Angels, Guides, and other Realms with Sharon Taphorn
"There is no show on the 25th. We will be back on the 2nd of October.  "
Thursday

© 2014   Created by Sharon Taphorn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service