Shifting Times

Inciting an awakening to transform our lives & planet in these shifting times

God, Send Me Money!

Little Johnny wanted $100 for a new bike and prayed for two weeks, but nothing happened.

Then he decided to write God a letter asking for the money. When the local postmaster saw the letter addressed to “God, USA,” he decided to send it to the President of the United States.

The President was so impressed, touched, and amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a $5 bill.

Little Johnny was delighted with the $5 and wrote a thank-you note to God. It read: “Dear God, thank you for sending the money. However, I noticed that for some reason you had to send it through Washington, D.C. As usual, those crooks deducted $95.”

Tags: HAHAHA

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

LOL

RSS

Please visit & Support our sponsors!

If you would like to contribute to keeping this site online, please make a donation - All donations are gratefully appreciated! Love and Blessings

www.playingwiththeuniverse.com

Please Vote For Us Here

Help support the site and buy the book here!

Buy the books and help support the site.

Sign up for Shifting Times Newsletter, Keep Calm and Sparkle on with Sharon Taphorn and the Angel Wisdom of the Day.

To Receive the Angels in your In-Box enter your email address Here. 

For Email Marketing you can trust

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Sharon Taphorn posted a blog post

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Celebrate

Reasons to celebrateRegardless what is happening in your personal life or those around you, you always can find some reasons to celebrate life, community and friends. There is much to do and the energy of celebration attracts more reasons to celebrate into your life. Be kind and compassionate with others and make some plans…See More
24 minutes ago
Sharon Taphorn gave a gift to Rachel Silbernagel
21 hours ago
Sharon Taphorn left a comment for Rachel Silbernagel
21 hours ago
Sharon Taphorn gave a gift to CINDY FARRELL
21 hours ago
Sharon Taphorn left a comment for CINDY FARRELL
21 hours ago
Sharon Taphorn gave a gift to Bill Hamill
21 hours ago
Sharon Taphorn left a comment for Bill Hamill
21 hours ago
Sharon Taphorn posted blog posts
yesterday
Gianni Latronico posted photos
yesterday
Sharon Taphorn added a discussion to the group Starseeds, Walk-ins and Lightworkers
yesterday
Sharon Taphorn replied to Sharon Taphorn's discussion What is a Blood Moon? in the group Starseeds, Walk-ins and Lightworkers
"I did get up and watch the moon about midnight my time as that was about half way through, it was beautiful and powerful as I being a double moon usually find them. It was almost covered with just a bit left in the light and there were clouds so I…"
yesterday
Sharon Taphorn gave a gift to Mihangel Cusato
yesterday
Sharon Taphorn left a comment for Mihangel Cusato
yesterday
Sharon Taphorn posted blog posts
Tuesday
Sharon Taphorn commented on Andros Link's photo
Thumbnail

Light Signets

"would make a lovely set of prayer flags "
Monday
Andros Link commented on Andros Link's photo
Thumbnail

Light Signets

"thank you :-)"
Monday
Sharon Taphorn's discussion was featured

What is a Blood Moon?

On Tuesday we have a full moon/lunar eclipse that has been called the "Blood Moon" and so I was doing some research and found this article and thought it offered some interesting insight. I found it fascinating that that a big shift in my life happened during the last lunar tetrad (2003-2004) and that made a great…See More
Monday
Sharon Taphorn liked Gianni Latronico's photo
Monday
Andros Link's photo was featured

Light Signets

cosmic light energy signets, giving the power of light and love for healthiness and harmony.
Monday
Sharon Taphorn commented on Andros Link's photo
Monday

© 2014   Created by Sharon Taphorn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service