Shifting Times

Inciting an awakening to transform our lives & planet in these shifting times

Ho'Oponopono - I love you, I'm sorry, Please forgive me, Thank-you

Fantastic video about a Hawaiian Healing method...

http://yogaofalignment.com/2009/05/20/hooponopono-i-love-you-im-sor...

I am trying it...

love and Blessings, Sharon

Tags: Ho'oponopono, distance, healing, love

Views: 261

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, Sharon, thank you for posting this here - you know me I am going to spread it around.

I love you, I am sorry. Please Forgive me, thank you. I love you. One Love, ron
I came upon the book a year ago, (I have a friend who's my connection to what I need to know and always has the right book) I love it!, I don't do it all the time, but when I do it feels great and it changes the energy, thanks for bringing it up...LLL (Live, Love, Laugh) Sen
I love this mantra!
I learned it in a different format but the essence is the same:
Thank you
I'm sorry
Please forgive me
And I love you...

The Hawaiian doctor who developed it was able to create amazing healings without having to be physically present with those who were healed. This is truly a pure healing expression that works w/holistically in the way that Raphael does.
I too have seen a similar format... his work is remarkable and inspiring.... I have been using in my life and feel it has enhanced my ability to stay more in love and balanced, regardless of what is occurring around me... love and blessings, Sharon

Michel Green said:
I love this mantra!
I learned it in a different format but the essence is the same:
Thank you
I'm sorry
Please forgive me
And I love you...

The Hawaiian doctor who developed it was able to create amazing healings without having to be physically present with those who were healed. This is truly a pure healing expression that works w/holistically in the way that Raphael does.
Ho'Oponopono - taking responsibility (from architectsofanewdawn.com)
Karen of Gratitude Power left me this message, when I asked her if I could use Ho'Oponopono on someone who I thought betrayed me?
Hi Ron,
With Ho'Oponopono you take responsibility for the situation whether you felt you caused it or not. Dr. Hew Len explained in his book that total responsibility for life means everything in your life--simply because it is in your life..
If you take responsibility for your life, everything you see, hear, taste, touch or in anyway experience, is your responsibility because it's your life. ( I had to sit with that for awhile, but eventually it made sense)

It's always about the "Self"--when you cleanse the self with I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you--it's not about the other person at all--i'ts between you and the divine. When Dr. Hew Len cured a hospital of patients, he never met any of them--but the case came into his life experience and he took responsibility for the experience by cleansing himself with Ho' Oponopono.

All of your experiences live within you--when you shift within, everything automatically shifts around you. One thing that I've tried in relationships is to just think of the person and say to yourself "I love you" over and over again. I find that softens the tension and energy around the situation. In the meantime Ho'Oponpono is always--I'm sorry, Please forgive me, Thank you, I love you--- it's about you---"peace begins with me"


Love and Gratitude
Karen
Gratitude Power
Mr. Ron Alexander, I agree with you. All situations in life are our creations. We attract things, situations etc. because we have it in our consciousness. Like attracts like. Thoughts are things. We are our own thoughts. Nobody to blame. The Kingdom of Good is within you. The Kingdom of Good is your thought, when you think, when you make a decision.
Josephine said:
Mr. Ron Alexander, I agree with you. All situations in life are our creations. We attract things, situations etc. because we have it in our consciousness. Like attracts like. Thoughts are things. We are our own thoughts. Nobody to blame. The Kingdom of Good is within you. The Kingdom of Good is your thought, when you think, when you make a decision.
Well, it seems to be working to attract your enlighted response, Josephine. You are a light of the world. Thank you, ron

Thanx for sharing this Shar`on`. How wonderfull to find what we need at the right moment.~is this moment~.
A few months ago, an friend of mine, shared this mantra with me. But I did not completely understand it. I now do. One says it to the Devine.
Cleaning and clearing...........
For me this is the Angel Card of the Day
Or more...the angel card or the moment.
I shared it on facebook, which is quite a chalenge because I do have a big family with a lot of young people.25~35 age. The children(14) of my brothers and sisters.(8 ) It could be that they can learn a bit, while have a look what I posted.I do not have children but I am there auntie......and love them
it is awesome... I shared it with my mother last week and she too found it profoundly changed her reality...

love and blessings, Sharon

maria said:

Thanx for sharing this Shar`on`. How wonderfull to find what we need at the right moment.~is this moment~.
A few months ago, an friend of mine, shared this mantra with me. But I did not completely understand it. I now do. One says it to the Devine.
Cleaning and clearing...........
For me this is the Angel Card of the Day
Or more...the angel card or the moment.
I shared it on facebook, which is quite a chalenge because I do have a big family with a lot of young people.25~35 age. The children(14) of my brothers and sisters.(8 ) It could be that they can learn a bit, while have a look what I posted.I do not have children but I am there auntie......and love them


Sharon Taphorn said:
it is awesome... I shared it with my mother last week and she too found it profoundly changed her reality...

love and blessings, Sharon

maria said:

Thanx for sharing this Shar`on`. How wonderfull to find what we need at the right moment.~is this moment~.
A few months ago, an friend of mine, shared this mantra with me. But I did not completely understand it. I now do. One says it to the Devine.
Cleaning and clearing...........
For me this is the Angel Card of the Day
Or more...the angel card or the moment.
I shared it on facebook, which is quite a chalenge because I do have a big family with a lot of young people.25~35 age. The children(14) of my brothers and sisters.(8 ) It could be that they can learn a bit, while have a look what I posted.I do not have children but I am there auntie......and love them
maria said:


Sharon Taphorn said:
it is awesome... I shared it with my mother last week and she too found it profoundly changed her reality...

love and blessings, Sharon

maria said:

Thanx for sharing this Shar`on`. How wonderfull to find what we need at the right moment.~is this moment~.
A few months ago, an friend of mine, shared this mantra with me. But I did not completely understand it. I now do. One says it to the Devine.
Cleaning and clearing...........
For me this is the Angel Card of the Day
Or more...the angel card or the moment.
I shared it on facebook, which is quite a chalenge because I do have a big family with a lot of young people.25~35 age. The children(14) of my brothers and sisters.(8 ) It could be that they can learn a bit, while have a look what I posted.I do not have children but I am there auntie......and love them

I m so happy with this Mantra and truth...I share it with my friends and on and on.... Just now I put it on a dutch site for healing.This site is growing very fast.
I trust that it will reach persons at the right moment.
Because it did for me.
How we are guided by angels indeed.

This picture is made by my nephew in australia. underneath he wrote: cave or wave..?
Blessings.

RSS

Please visit & Support our sponsors!

If you would like to contribute to keeping this site online, please make a donation - All donations are gratefully appreciated! Love and Blessings






**************************

www.playingwiththeuniverse.com


****************************

Please Vote For Us Here


Help support the site and buy the book here!

Buy the books and help support the site.

 

Sign up for Sharon's Newsletter


Sign up for Shifting Times Newsletter, Keep Calm and Sparkle on with Sharon Taphorn and the Angel Wisdom of the Day.

 

To Receive the Angels in your In-Box enter your email address Here. 

For Email Marketing you can trust

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Kelley Harrell posted a status
10 hours ago
Sharon Taphorn gave a gift to Frank DeLoach
17 hours ago
Sharon Taphorn left a comment for Frank DeLoach
17 hours ago
Sharon Taphorn posted blog posts
17 hours ago
Sharon Taphorn gave a gift to Naseem
Tuesday
Sharon Taphorn left a comment for Naseem
Tuesday
Sharon Taphorn gave a gift to Honey Malone
Tuesday
Sharon Taphorn left a comment for Honey Malone
Tuesday
Sharon Taphorn posted a blog post

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Review

Looking at the PastYou have acquired much as you have journeyed through this lifetime and others and it is a good time to do a review and see the gifts these have brought to your now. The lessons you have learned from these experiences are part of your soul's path and helps you to understand your purpose on a small scale as well…See More
Monday
Sharon Taphorn posted blog posts
Sunday
Sharon Taphorn gave a gift to Tiffany Lane
Saturday
Sharon Taphorn left a comment for Tiffany Lane
Saturday
Sharon Taphorn gave a gift to Martha Lovrin
Saturday
Sharon Taphorn left a comment for Martha Lovrin
Saturday
Sharon Taphorn gave a gift to starie jourdan
Friday
Sharon Taphorn left a comment for starie jourdan
Friday
Sharon Taphorn posted a blog post

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Enjoy Yourself

Take time each day for joyTake time out to enjoy all the hard work you do every day. These moments bring you inspiration as it allows your mind to clear when you do something 'just for fun'. Enjoying yourself is just as important as having a meditation practice in your day. These two activities are vital to your well-being and…See More
Friday
Sharon Taphorn commented on Sharon Taphorn's event Angels, Guides, and other Realms with Sharon Taphorn
"hmmm fun lol, not sure yet lol... it has been a very busy week and my went out of town this afternoon and left her dogs with me and they don't like pixie, plus I need to walk four dogs after working 10 straight hours today and so I knew there…"
Sep 25
Ellen Ryan commented on Sharon Taphorn's event Angels, Guides, and other Realms with Sharon Taphorn
"I look forward to hearing you next week.  I hope your cancellation of this week's show was for a fun reason and not due to an emergency.  Best wishes."
Sep 25
Sharon Taphorn posted blog posts
Sep 25

© 2014   Created by Sharon Taphorn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service